A keto meal plan is totally prepared with a low carb food. A keto diet is high in fats and low in carbs that is beneficial for who wants to lose weight.
Keto meal plan may help you in increasing your metabolic rate.These diet plans are very popular in recent successful results
In this keto meal plan, your consumption of fats is always greater than carbohydrates consumption.
“Carbohydrates Intake < Healthy Fats”
These kind of fats are very healthy and directly converted into your primary energy.
What happens when you follow keto diet is?
Here You should observe one thing that is fat storing process is eliminated or reduced in your body. By this keto meal plan, your body enters a state of ketosis, wherein your body fully loaded with fat.
How is keto meal plan fit for diets?
Indian diets are rich in carbohydrates fitting into keto diet can be little difficult.
But not impossible, why because?
Our keto meal plan includes a variety of vegetables and flours.
Which high in fats and low in carbs. So it easily blends with our diet plans.
1. You know already that keto meal plan is low carb diet, they help in reducing your hunger.
2. Keto meal plan has been proven to be a very fastest way to lose weight through proven university studies.
3. Keto diets may help in increasing level of HDL good cholesterol in the body.
4. It reduces insulin and blood sugar levels.
5. And extremely helpful for those suffering from type-2 diabetes.
Perfect Keto Meal Plan:
A perfect diet plan gives you unbelievable healthy benefits to you.
Eat low carb fruits like lemon, strawberries, apples, cucumber and few greens with help of water.
! Asparagus poached egg,
! Scrambled egg,
! Eggs with black pepper,
The above mentioned low carb diets are very effective for losing their weight and healthy body.
! Broccoli soup recipes,
! Grilled beef with balsamic, salt and pepper,
! Roasted veggies,
! Apple cabbage,
! Lemon juice,
! Grilled tuna fillet.
! Chicken grilled, soups,
! Lemony fish,
! Ground turkey patties,
! Chicken soups and fried.
While following the keto meal plan, some people may experience the following disadvantages.
If you any issues when you follow this kind of diets, consult your doctor and take valuable suggestions from him.
1. It can often lead to constipation.
2. The disadvantage of a keto diet is that you may be losing up your muscles.
3. Diarrhea occurs when you completely shift your current diet with keto meal plan at the beginning.
If you subscribe you”ll get perfect lifestyle plans for your goal reaching.
Today I got keto upma and it’s a south Indian recipe.I think so many people get tired of eating eggs for breakfast.
The other thing we can have for breakfast. Today I am going to teach you keto version of upma.
It’s really quite delicious to eat and very simple to make it.
Of course being on keto diet we can’t have semolina flour, so we can replace it with cauliflower and lend itself perfectly to the recipe.
Ok, let us make ketogenic upma, so we need the following ingredients that are
2 tbsp of ghee
1 tbsp of mustard seeds
How to Make:
1. First, we are going to use a mixer for it’s like a couscous.
2.The cauliflower becomes like rice then remove it.
3. Next, go to the pan and heat up the 2 tbsp of ghee.
4.The reason is in keto we want lot of fat that ‘s why to add ghee to fry.
5. So here we need to add 1 tbsp of cumin and mustard seeds in the pan.
6.Once that starts sizzling a little bit, add ginger and chopped onion.
7. And also add one chili that has to be deseeded because a lot of people likes little spicy.
8. Then add some curry leaves and peanuts, because it’s like a little bit of crunch.
9.It is all good mix now, cook the mixture low and slow till they start to get some color.
10.After getting color of mixture adds cauliflower couscous into the pan.
11.Add some salt as you required fry it 2 minutes.
12.And for in some water and then cover it and let it cook now until it becomes nice and tender.
13.All the water has dried out and now it became cauliflower upma cooking about 10 minutes before doing the recipe.
14.Oh ya, your favorite keto upma is ready to serve.
15. I think it is so crunchy and delicious to eat.
In keto diet, especially chicken fried rice made with cauliflower is very delicious to eat.
In this recipe, I have put together this keto fired rice with chicken, mushrooms, green pepper for making our dish.
I hope you should enjoy this recipe and take a look at the required ingredients.
For 2 servings,
–150 grams of boneless chicken.
–50grms of white mushrooms.
–300 grams cauliflower rice.
–20 grams spring onion.
–9 grams chopped garlic.
–1 tbsp of white vinegar.
–2 tbsp of olive oil.
–1 tbsp of soya sauce.
–salt and pepper.
Nutrition for 1 serving
Calories = 385,
Carbohydrates = 6 g,
Fat = 29g,
Protein = 29g,
Fiber = 5g.
1. First, you cook the cauliflower rice and take down from the pan.
2. Heat the 2 eggs in the pan with salt and pepper.
3. Add 1 tbsp oil in the pan and make an omelet from eggs,
4. Chop up the omelet into small pieces and take out from the pan.
5. In the same pan 1 tbsp of oil and fry the spring onions, garlic, and chicken.
6. Add the mushrooms and green peppers for a cook.
7. And add cooked cauliflower rice and chopped egg.
8. Finally add some soya sauce, vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
9.So, it is ready to serve.
Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe in keto version. If you like this recipe please share it and comment in the below.
Paneer is the most widely used cheese in all over the world. It is easily available in your markets, but it can also be made at home in under 5 minutes.
This keto paneer snack is very easy to make and take few minutes only.
Calories = 324,
Carbs = 0,
Fat = 28g,
Protein = 16g,
Fiber = 0g.
1 tbsp olive oil,
10 grams of butter,
150 grams of paneer,
Parsley to garnish.
1. First slice the paneer into cubes and spray the olive oil on both sides.
2. Add the lemon pepper to the pepper cube.
3. Fry them until it gets golden brown color.
4. Garnish the paneer snack with parsley and it ready to serve.