Top 5 Healthy Breakfast Smoothies Recipes

The Best Healthy Breakfast Smoothies

Healthy breakfast smoothies that are actually pretty good in nutritional and mineral values. It means smoothies most importantly contains antioxidant properties, fibre content and vitamins.

I think you came here for

weight loss,
Create protection from diseases,
healthy fitness to live the long life,
and
also yummy taste.

Here, we are providing top helpful healthy breakfast smoothies to consume in the everyday morning.

healthy breakfast smoothies

It’s so important to consume a good source of protein in the morning make you full and well satisfied.

Find the perfect smoothies to right problems leads to reach your health within a short time.

70% of diet can able decide your health and remaining 30% depending on your physical activities, habits.

Healthy Breakfast Smoothies List

Here, we gather effective healthy breakfast smoothies for satisfying your health needs with delicious taste.

Keep in mind fitness condition is more important than beauty and taste.

1.Blueberry Spinach Breakfast Smoothie

healthy breakfast smoothies

Berries are always a precious fruit in our planet.

100 grams berries give vitamin C 16%, dietary fibre 2.4 g and potassium 77 g.

I am always so excited to have this and it contains 57 calories.

Vital role

berries smoothies provide anthocyanins class of flavonoids(antioxidants). If you consume more fruits like berries, leads to losing weight and it is shown in a lot of researches.

It works as the anti ageing agent, prevent diseases.

All the berries are great treasures of fibre, a nutrient hepful for the healthy digestive system.

Recipe Making Procedure:

2. Carrot Cake Smoothie

healthy breakfast smoothies

Ya, If you love drink think smoothie so I think carrot cake smoothie can able to satisfy your cravings.

This is totally nutritional dense drink and catches your attention easily.

In our recipe, we have used carrots, frozen bananas, milk, plain 0% Greek yoghurt, cinnamon, nutmeg and pure maple syrup for sweetening.

It is my favourite one my healthy breakfast smoothies.

per 1 serve gives 515 calories, protein 11.5 g, fibre 9.5 g, calcium 406 mg and potassium 1486 mg.


Vital Role

Carrots are the perfect source of beta-carotene and antioxidants. They are weight loss supported and lowers cholesterol levels.

Frozen banana is good for instant energy and makes you feel longer with their fibre content.

Milk can build strong bones and helps maintain a healthy blood pressure.

3. Acai Smoothie

healthy breakfast smoothies

Acai recipe which is high in antioxidants and nutrients.

Per 1 serve 46.7 g protein, fibre 32.2 g and calcium 535 mg.

Vital Role

Acai berries provide more antioxidants than other berries. So They are heart healthy and fibre for a healthy digestive system.

it creates a fat burning environment in your body.

4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie

healthy breakfast smoothies

I might fall in love with this recipe because I like very much due to their taste.

Vital Role

A good amount of proteins can keep your health in the better position. And strengthens your bones as well.

5. Sunflower Shake

healthy breakfast smoothies

It is a delicious one in our healthy breakfast smoothies.


Vital Role

Raspberries are a strong combination of antioxidants like vitamin C that help your heart and circulatory disease.

And it mainly shows some anti-inflammatory properties.

And almond milk is a good source of proteins and fibre. So it is one of the weight loss friendly food.

Breakfast Smoothies Impact On Our Health

Are you looking for healthy breakfast recipes that really give health benefits such as reduce fat, perfect fit condition?

Here is the solution, drinking smoothie recipes make you feel full and eat less and provide antioxidants to fight against your diseases.

Are Smoothies Are Good For Weight Loss?

If you drink healthy breakfast smoothies regularly that may help you feel full and gives a lot of nutritional values.

So they are actually weight loss friendly juices when you drink in every morning.

What Is The Best Smoothie To Have For Breakfast?

Smoothies that actually contain strong antioxidant properties, vitamin C and essential minerals.

Blueberry spinach,
Almond related,
Strawberry banana oatmeal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *